Saturday, April 9, 9:00 pm
(doors at 8:00 pm)
SHARE THE LOVE! An Extravaganza of Grown-Up Sex Ed
At Riverwest Public House, 815 E Locust St, Milwaukee, WI 53212
FREE EVENT. NO REGISTRATION REQUIRED
To prove that education can be as fun as it is important, we've teamed up with Riverwest Public House to throw ourselves a sex ed party! Join us for a night of high-energy, engaging, sexy learning on the fly, with live music and a little burlesque, too. The night will include:
* Live (clothed) demos with Lady Sophia.
* "Ask the Sexpert" live Q and A.
* Lauryl Sulfate and Her LOL, performing their usual electronic, feminist, dance, rap, new-wave, freaknasty, low-tech, nerd punk.
* Roxy Beane's beautiful acoustic, neo-soul, rock, pop music.
* The Brew City Bombshells lighting up the night with some crowd favorites.
* And more! This extravaganza promises to have a little something for everyone.
First act starts at 9:00 pm, and doors will open at 8:00 pm. No cover-- but tips for performers are encouraged!
Join us for the SHARE THE LOVE extravaganza!
There are no reservations required for this event, but be sure to come early as we expect the event to fill up very quickly! Enjoy music, burlesque performances, live demos, Ask the Sexpert Q&A, and more
LOCATION: Riverwest Public House, 815 E Locust St, Milwaukee, WI 53212